DMCA (Digital Millennium Copyright Act) Page:
Welcome to the DMCA page of dearlotteryresultstoday.com. This page outlines our commitment to respecting the intellectual property rights of others and our compliance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. Please read the following information carefully before proceeding.
Notification of Copyright Infringement:
If you believe that any content on dearlotteryresultstoday.com infringes upon your copyright, you (or your agent) may send us a written notification that includes the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf.
- Identification of the copyrighted work(s) claimed to have been infringed.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to locate the material.
- Your contact information, including your address, telephone number, and an email address.
- A statement that you have a good-faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Please send your DMCA notices to [contact email].
If you believe that material you posted on dearlotteryresultstoday.com was removed or access was disabled as a result of a mistake or misidentification, you may file a counter-notification. The counter-notification must include:
- Your physical or electronic signature.
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access was disabled.
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good-faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification.
- Your name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal district court for the judicial district in which your address is located or, if your address is outside of the USA, for any judicial district in which the service provider may be found, and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided the original DMCA notification or an agent of such person.
Please send your DMCA counter-notices to [contact email].
dearlotteryresultstoday.com reserves the right to terminate, in appropriate circumstances, the accounts of users who are repeat infringers of copyright.
By accessing or using dearlotteryresultstoday.com, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agreed to the terms of this DMCA page. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at [contact email or link].
Last updated: 12.08.2023